Monday, January 18, 2010

My First LA Lesson In The Computer Lab




Today , Mr Lundberg , my Language Arts(LA) teacher , brought us to the computer lab. He gave us three assignments. Firstly, we had to create a blog. Next, everyone had to create a facebook account. We also had to do a quiz on what our preferred methods of learning was.

As I had created a blog before , the first task was not too difficult for me. I also have an existing Facebook account, so I did not have to create a new one. The quiz was quite a difficult one, as there were many questions that I was not sure what my answers would be. After the quiz , a pie chart was shown as the above diagram.


The pie chart was used to show what kinds of learnng methods suited us most. I felt that it would be very useful to me next time. I also agreed with the informaton of the pie chart, as it was able to accurately describe the learning methods which suited me best. I also had quite a hard time trying to browse the screen shot but I managed to in the end.


Today's lesson was fun and extremely interesting. I hope that Mr Lundberg would take us to the computer lab more often.



















No comments:

Post a Comment