Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blog Post 40

A : I can't do anything to stop it! There's too little time left!

B : Think about the lives of all the passengers on this plane! Are you just going to let them die? Do you still dare to consider yourself as a professional pilot?!

A : Shut up! Here I am trying my best to think of something and all you're not even helping! Just keep quiet and try to think of something or we'll all die!

B : This was all caused by your carelessness! You totally forgot to check the condition of our engines, and now you are lecturing me?

A : Stop it! Do you know how dangerous this situation is? I know it's my fault, but this is not the time to argue about it! We have to think of something immediately!

B : Alright, firstly, get the crew members to get everyone to calm down, it wouldn't help if everyone is panicking out there.

A : Ok, I'll instruct them to do so. Meanwhile, you try to find a way to get the engines working as usual.

B : Okay.

A : The crew members are already trying to get the patients to calm down. Have you found a way to solve our engine problems already?

B : No, the problem with the engines is a big one. I do not think that we can make it...

A : How can you just give up hope like this? I'm not willing to die at such a young age!

B : Then you can try your best to solve the engine problems, since it was all caused by you anyway!

A : Oh no! We're going to crash! We hitting the ground soon!

B : No!

A : Goodbye Mum, goodbye Da...

No comments:

Post a Comment