Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Compulsary Blog Post 3

A ferocious tiger came springing out of the door. The young man was taken aback - he was astonished and wondered why his lover, the princess had betrayed him. Stunned momentarily, he stood rooted to the ground. However, he regained his composure almost immediately. He deftly dodged away from the sudden attack of the tiger. He then sprinted around the arena in attempt to escape from ravenous red-eyed beast. However, the tiger was closing up on him extremely quickly. Out of the blue, an eagle came swooping down from the azure blue sky. It picked the man up and soared into the sky. The bewildered crowd watched in amazement as the man made his escape. The princess cried out loud in utter disbelief.

1 comment:

  1. Personally Etienne, I think the addition of the eagle was kind of ramdom. I'm not sure where you got this idea from but from what I've read about the story there is totally no mention of the eagle. Also I think that the ending could be lengthened and be more detailed and I don't think that the man had any relationship with the eagle in the first place. Anyway I think you could add in a point about the king and what he did after he witnessed this as I do not think he would let the matter go off just like that as the man had not received his punishment yet. I can see a good attempt in trying to provide vivid descriptions about the scene with the appropriate vocabulary. A good try, but can be improved.

    ~Shaun Wong

    ReplyDelete