Friday, May 27, 2011

Term 2 LA ACE Post 7 - Joournal Entry of a War Soldier

World War 2
15 March 1940
Today, it was just like any other day of the war. I was out on the battlefield sacrificing my life and fighting for my country. I should consider myself really lucky to survive another day. Many of my friends died, shot by bullets and blown up to pieces by grenades and land mines. I really hope that the war will end soon. I cannot bear to see any more deaths and suffering. Why must there be so much hatred in the world? Why is it that there will never be peace?

The war cannot continue much longer. It has to end soon. Or else, the world will be destroyed. There are already millions of casulties, why must there be more? I really hope that all this will end immediately. I cannot take it anymore. Going to the battlefield in the fear of being killed everyday is really too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment