Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog Post 3 - My Favourite Storybook

My favourite book is a book that I read during the December holidays last year. It is titled ‘ The Mysterious Benedict Society ‘ , written by novelist Trenton Lee Stewart. I like this book very much because of the interesting storyline, the way the author keeps his reader in suspense and the many twists in the story.

The whole story is basically about 4 talented children who passed a series of special tests and were being selected to go on a secret mission to stop a man from using children to brainwash the whole world. The 4 children faced many difficulties during the mission, but with teamwork and friendship, they eventually managed to accomplish their mission and save the world from the brainwash.

I really enjoyed reading this book very much and I would recommend the book to my friends.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/83369.The_Mysterious_Benedict_Society

No comments:

Post a Comment