Saturday, February 5, 2011

ACE Blog Post 9 - How An Individual's Identity is Shaped

1. I feel that an individual's identity is shaped by their personality, their hobbies, their likes and dislikes, and their trademarks. My personality is that I am very loyal, and I do not like to go out with my parents much. My hobby is playing soccer and computer games. I like to go out and fun with my friends and I dislike hanging around with strangers. I also have a very busy schedule but I try to cope with it. I also love my country very much!

2. Since I am loyal and would rather stay at home to guard the house than go out with my parents, I am like a dog.
Since I am very busy, I am like a bee.

Since I love my country alot, I can also be represented by my country's flag.

I feel that I am a person who is quite sociable and hardworking. I love to spend quality time with my family and friends instead of going shopping on my own. And when I play computer games, I usually play them with my friends instead of playing with the "bots" and other players online. I feel that I am patriotic to my country and loyal to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment