Monday, February 14, 2011

LA ACE Blog Post 8 - Reflective Writing on Vivid Childhood Memory

A vivid childhood memory of an event that help to influence the person I am today happened when I was 6. My mum brought me to visit my uncle, who was a doctor. His house was extremely big and magnificent, and he had 2 sports cars. He also had many electronic gaming devices. I was inspired to be a doctor since then, so that when I grow up, I could earn lots and lots of money and buy the things that I want.

Since then, I decided that I would study hard, so that I can realise my dream in future. That memory really influenced me to be the person I am today. If that incident did not happen, I might still be a computer addict like I was before, instead of the hardworking boy I am today.

Since it is my dream to be a rich man in future and earn lots of money, it is my duty to work hard for what I want as nothing comes free in this world. Everyone is born with equal intelligence. It is the hard work that matters. I feel that it is better for me to "suffer" now, and enjoy in the future. I want to be able to look after my parents well in future and not be dependent on them my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment