Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Post 12 - My Favourite Character in To Kill a Mockingbird

My favourite character in To Kill a Mockingbird is Atticus. I like him because he is a very fair person who understands the importance of tolerance, he is law-obeying and he is always after justice. He is also knowledgeable and he feels that all human beings have equal rights, no one is superior. Even though people during his time despised the blacks, he felt that the blacks should not be punished for something they did not do. He tried his best to help a black who was accused of rape. Atticus knew that the black was innocent and gave it his best in order to save the black and get him out of trouble.

I respect Atticus alot and I feel that he has many good points which I can learn from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment